Sonntag, 27. März 2011

About Me and this Blog...

Sonntag, 27. März 2011
This blog would contain about Love and Live.. Mostly about my life, dreams and my love to Jesus .. ;)

I love to write poets and lyrics for GOD and for anyone I love...  I hope the things that I wrote here could be enjoyable for your reading and maybe could be usefull for you to share the words with someone you love...=)

The writing would be in English and mostly in Indonesian language, cause I am Indonesian, love my country and am better speaking to my heart and GOD in my own language.. =)

 I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.. God Bless us all...

===============================


Selamat datang di blog tempat saya menulis, mencurahkan isi hati dan menyampaikan pujian dan penyembahan saya kepada TUHAN...

Semoga bisa menjadi tempat berteduh yang damai bagi siapa yang membaca blog ini.. =))

Tuhan Memberkati kita semuaaaa....

Magda...

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen